Abortion Access Force is proud to be part of a coalition of organizations using our collective power to fight for the courageous women workers and caretakers, especially women of color, who are on the front lines of the COVID-19 crisis and who are particularly vulnerable to its impact. Their lives, livelihoods, and families depend on lawmakers and business leaders doing more — and we need everyone to demand more. We’ve formed the We Demand More coalition to fight for five demands from Congress and corporate leaders:
- Prioritize our health and safety ahead of corporations.
- Get life-sustaining relief to us NOW.
- Make state governments strong; they are our lifeline.
- Stop the attacks on our reproductive health care.
- Protect our safety and our right to vote in 2020.
Go to We Demand More to sign the petition, and join us for a call-in day of action next Tuesday, May 19th!