Lizz is back, and with her brings the fury of 1000 suns for Immigrations and Customs Enforcement prisoners telling of forced hysterectomies. We are also hopeful that unfettered abortion access will prevail, and Colorado’s 115 will be voted down in November. And finally, we are cheering for the $225,000 bill the city has to foot for trying to unfairly push out a new clinic.
Gathered in the Sleeper Cell
Follow us on Twitter!
Lizz Winstead @lizzwinstead
Moji Alawode-El @mojilocks
Marie Khan @mkhanj
The genocidal horror of ICE
- Call the DHS hotline at 1-800-323-8603
We Need to Watch Colorado
Tennessee City Penalized in Zoning Restriction Decisions
Six Degrees of Abortion
The Carnival Cruise is sinking…can Lizz tie them to abortion?
SIGN OUR PETITION DEMANDING FAKE CLINICS RETURN PPP FUNDS
Catch Do Re #MeToo!
All the housekeeping
- Write a review / give us 5 stars – it’s the best way for our podcast to reach more people!
- Follow us on social @accessforce on Twitter/Instagram/Facebook/tikok and YouTube
- Email us at email@example.com!
- Edited by Brad Pearson, theme song by Cory Eischen, The Purple Xperience
MAY THE ABORTION ACCESS FORCE BE WITH YOU!