M&M prove yet again that we don’t melt in the hands of Ted Cruz, even though we are hot with rage over his (and the right’s) attempts at dismantling abortion pill care. In summary of today’s topics: the abortion pill is SAFE; hell yes for representational abortion story telling; and we cannot forget that COVID is harming reproductive care south of us, too. We add some books to our reading list and are hoping to return for an in-depth discussion of the Turnaway Study in the future! #AbortionIsHealthcare
Gathered in the Sleeper Cell
Follow us on Twitter!
Moji Alawode-El @mojilocks
Marie Khan @mkhanj
Can We PLEASE Listen to Physicians?!
The Beauty of Abortion Storytelling
Confronting Gender Based Crime and Reproductive Discrimination in Latin America
Abortion Is Healthcare
- Turnaway Study: https://www.ansirh.org/research/turnaway-study
Have you bought your tickets yet to Do Re #MeToo?! Sarah Frazier will tell you how to!
- Tickets are available at: aafront.org/drmt
SIGN OUR PETITION DEMANDING FAKE CLINICS RETURN PPP FUNDS
All the housekeeping
- Write a review / give us 5 stars – it’s the best way for our podcast to reach more people!
- Follow us on social @accessforce on Twitter/Instagram/Facebook and YouTube
- Email us at email@example.com!
- Edited by Brad Pearson, theme song by Cory Eischen, The Purple Xperience
MAY THE ABORTION ACCESS FORCE BE WITH YOU!