SPECIAL GUEST: Eliza Hittman- Writer/director of the new film “Never Always Sometimes Rarely”
Description: The cellmates Marie, Moji and Lizz hop on the abortion access roller coaster and ride with Texas as it dips in and out of access. As of now, a judge allows clinics to reopen…but like a roller coaster, who knows what the next turn will be. Plus- while abortion clinics are being deemed by shitty politicians as “non essential” FAKE ABORTION CLINICS ARE ALLOWED TO REMAIN OPEN.Yep, lying to people about abortion is now deemed “essential”… Ugh, just ugh.
Gathered in the Sleeper Cell
Lizz Winstead @lizzwinstead
Moji Alawode-El @mojilocks
Marie Khan @mkhanj
Texas is Reopened
Oklahoma Gets Some Abortion Relief
Fake Clinics Are Flourishing During COVID19
- Accurate information here >>> https://www.exposefakeclinics.com/
INTERVIEW: STREAMING ON ALL PLATFORMS
Writer and Director of the new film, Never Rarely Sometimes Always, Eliza Hittman
Six Degrees of Abortion
Bill Withers has passed from COVID19 (https://www.charlestonchronicle.net/2020/04/08/in-memoriam-lean-on-me-singer-songwriting-legend-bill-withers-dies-at-81/) > Per Lizz “I don’t know if I can tie Bill Withers to abortion- I probably fucked to his songs, but that doesn’t count” … THAT MEANS MOJI AND MARIE STUMPED LIZZ!
- Shout out to Choices Women’s Medical Center in Queens (https://www.choicesmedical.com/) and practical support organizations Haven Coalition (http://www.havencoalition.org/) and Midwest Access Coalition (https://midwestaccesscoalition.org/pages/services)
- Watch for information on our upcoming after show talkback of Mrs. America!
- Sign our Petition
JOHN PRINE’s Angel From Montgomery #RIP Sir
All the housekeeping
- Write a review/ give us 5 stars
- Follow us on social @accessforce on Twitter/Instagram
- Email us at email@example.com!
- Edited by Brad Pearson, theme song by Cory Eischen, The Purple Xperience
MAY THE ABORTION ACCESS FORCE BE WITH YOU!