The pod jihad has returned from (what unfortunately has become) their monthly pilgrimage to the US Supreme Court! Once more they stood-up for abortion rights, as June Medical Services LLC presented opening arguments rallying for unfettered abortion access in Louisiana. It was full day that included joyful pro-abortion messaging by over 50 speakers, brought together by the Center for Reproductive Rights. We capped the evening off with a great gathering of activists, providers, and abortion funders. Keep supporting your local independent abortion clinic, and donate to them in honor of Abortion Provider Appreciation Day on March 10th!
Gathered in the Sleeper Cell
Moji Alawode-El @mojilocks
Anqa Khan @anqakhan
Marie Khan @mkhanj
- For those who missed this cast of AMAZING speakers- https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=om5c20c_HB4&fbclid=IwAR0zWw
- Opening Argument Transcript for June Medical Services LLC v. Russo- https://www.supremecourt.gov/oral_arguments/argument_transcripts/2019/18-1323_11o2.pdf
- Spotlight on youth leaders: WE LOVED HK Gray (Youth Testify) and Kaylan Tanner (Abortion Out Loud)
- Anti-Abortion Zealots- https://www.vox.com/2020/3/5/21164953/abortion-supreme-court-louisiana-case-admitting-privileges
Donate to your state’s clinic(s) for Abortion Provider Appreciation Day on March 10th!!!
Thank you for the Shout-Out by the BOOM! Lawyered Podcast
Our sister organization Abortion Access Front has a great comedy show on March 17th
All the housekeeping
- Write a review/ give us 5 stars
- Follow us on social @accessforce on Twitter/Instagram
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Edited by Brad Pearson, theme song by Cory Eischen, The Purple Xperience
MAY THE ABORTION ACCESS FORCE BE WITH YOU!