Moji and Marie are holding down the Sleeper Cell today, and discussing some heavy topics in the news! Arizona’s Speaker of the House wants to send sex education back to the (even darker) ages, while the Guttmacher Institute’s HOT OFF THE VIRTUAL PRESS report shows us that access to contraception (and presumably sex ed knowledge, duh) helps in lowering abortion rates!
GATHERED IN THE SLEEPER CELL
Moji Alawode-el @mojilocks
Marie Khan @mjkhhn
QUICK HITS OF THE WEEK
- Presidential Nominee Elizabeth Warren on Abortion Rights
- Arizona House Speaker Thinks Better Sex Ed = More Money In the Pockets of Planned Parenthood
- The Federalists Backs Away from Ectopic Crazy-Talk and Moji is Taking Credit!
- LA Bill on Admitting Privileges Picked Up by SCOTUS
Summary on Guttmacher report on abortion rates, clinic numbers, and trends
Leg 2 of Tour!
We want you to throw some donation dollars at the amazing clinics our partner org, Abortion Access Force, is visiting!
- Whole Woman’s Health of Austin
- Brookside Women’s Medical Center
- Houston Women’s Clinic
- Delta Clinic of Baton Rouge
ALL THE HOUSEKEEPING
- Write a review/ give us 5 stars
- Follow us on social @accessforce on Twitter/Instagram
- Email us at email@example.com! If we read your question on air, you will get a shirt!
- Edited by Brad Pearson, theme song by Cory Eischen, The Purple Xperience