On this episode of the Feminist Sleeper Cell, Cellmates Moji, Marie and Lizz unmask some sadass male fragility, like so sad they threw a parade to celebrate their repulsivity. Not a word. Is now.
Plus, if the media isn’t gonna call Brock Turner a rapist, we are happy to.
But our big story is the Trump administration has added another anti abortion zealot to it’s roster at HHS, and this one gets to make rules about the medicine you take. SPOILER ALERT: If it’s birth control or abortion you may want, he doesn’t think YOU should have it….
GATHERED IN THE SLEEPER CELL
Lizz Winstead @lizzwinstead
Marie Khan @mjkhhn
Moji Alawode-el @mojilocks
QUICK HITS OF THE WEEK
- Brock Turner Survivor Comes Forward
- No Father’s Rights Y’all
- Women are Only Funny When they are Masculine
- Harry Potter IS REAL
Potential FDA commissioner pick
Six Degrees of Abortion
Connect the rescuing of animals in Hurricane Dorian to Abortion
Hurricane Katrina -> Simpsons creator Sam Simon rescued animals-> Lizz worked with Sam -> Lizz loves abortion!
ALL THE HOUSEKEEPING
- Write a review/ give us 5 stars
- Follow us on social @accessforce on Twitter/Instagram
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org! If we read your question on air, you will get a shirt!
- Edited by Brad Pearson, theme song by Cory Eischen, The Purple Xperience