Lizz is out for the best reason: celebrating the day Minnesota was first blessed with her radiance and joy. Moji and Marie meanwhile have assembled a critical docket of abortion news, starting with a SCOTUS update. In our now-weekly segment addressing “sanctuary cities for the unborn” we are soliciting jingle entries from our listeners. And we have gotta say, the state that had to run a “don’t rape your daughter” billboard campaign doesn’t scream ABORTION HAVEN, but compared to it’s nearest neighbors it’s a veritable sanctuary state FOR abortion. Yikes! But what really fuels our anger this week is learning that OTHER areas of medical care critical to communities, PARTICULARLY those affecting Black women, are limited in medication and research because of anti-abortion stigma and good ol’ fashioned misogyny.
Gathered in the Sleeper Cell:
Moji Alawode-El @mojilocks
Marie Khan @mjkhhn
Follow us on Twitter! @accessforce
WE ARE GETTING EXCITED FOR FBK LIVE
Get Off Your Amicus Brief and Do the Work
Sanctuary City Trash Trend Continues
Abortion Access in the South is Fucked
- Florida = An Abortion Haven?
- Increasing Need for Abortion Patients To Travel
Opportunities for the Abortion Pill
- Belly of the Beast Screening on August 11th!
- Do Re #MeToo on September 23rd!
- AAFront Comedy Show in Washington, DC on October 7th!
All the housekeeping
- Write a review / give us 5 stars – it’s the best way for our podcast to reach more people!
- Follow us on social @accessforce on Twitter/Instagram/Facebook/TikTok and YouTube
- Email us at podcast @aaforce.org!
- Edited by Brad Pearson, theme song by Cory Eischen, The Purple Xperience
MAY THE ABORTION ACCESS FORCE BE WITH YOU!