You get Moji and Marie again this week!!! Lizz&Co are out exposing the toxic Evangelical masculinity of Operation Save America, which has descended on Arizona this week to preach their misogynistic hate. Our bright spots are the incredible Black folks running for office all over the US to try and enact REAL change (such as teaching Critical Race Theory in the classroom). We are on team #FreeBritney and demand that she be allowed the freedom to make her own reproductive choices and remind our listeners that so many People of Color face the same type of oppression and coercion. And the For Her Act out of Nebraska isn’t fooling us- its attempts at pushing fetal personhood in exchange for diaper money just don’t add up.
Gathered in the Sleeper Cell:
Moji Alawode-El @mojilocks
Marie Khan @mjkhhn
Follow us on Twitter! @accessforce
Exciting Political Happenings
- Is Chris Jones a Progressive Answer for Arkansas?
- India Walton could bring Socialism to Buffalo, NY
- Biden Nominee Blocked for Supporting of Abortion and Critical Race Theory Confirmed
Britney Spears Deserves Reproductive Freedom
Low-Down on the For Her Act
Part of the AAF team is in Arizona, confronting the intersectional hate group that is Operation Save America. Pro-abortion activists, allies, and providers have spent the week standing up to these monsters who especially are terrorizing clinics and patients in between their fire and brimstone sermons.
All the housekeeping
- Write a review / give us 5 stars – it’s the best way for our podcast to reach more people!
- Follow us on social @accessforce on Twitter/Instagram/Facebook/TikTok and YouTube
- Email us at podcast @aaforce.org!
- Edited by Brad Pearson, theme song by Cory Eischen, The Purple Xperience
MAY THE ABORTION ACCESS FORCE BE WITH YOU!