This week has seen some HELPFUL news for increased abortion access, with changes in Haiwaii and movement by the FDA to reduce barriers to medication abortions. But these barriers should not exist TO BEGIN WITH, and are useless in states who go out of their way to criminalize pregnancy…like Texas. The shit their legislators are coming up with, trying to penalize ‘aiding and abetting’ abortion, while they simultaneously want a SEVEN WEEK abortion pill cutoff! We get it- you’ve got an obsession with what you don’t control.
Gathered in the Sleeper Cell:
Moji Alawode-El @mojilocks
Lizz Winstead @lizzwinstead
Marie Khan @mkhanj
Follow us on Twitter! @accessforce
Hawaii Expands Access… Kinda
FDA Expands Access… Sort of
Texas is Wants to Return to 7 Week Medication Abortion Ban Limit
- Legislation Like this is Cruel
- Original Bill Text
- Organizations to Support
All the housekeeping
- Write a review / give us 5 stars – it’s the best way for our podcast to reach more people!
- Follow us on social @accessforce on Twitter/Instagram/Facebook/tikok and YouTube
- Email us at podcast @aaforce.org!
- Edited by Brad Pearson, theme song by Cory Eischen, The Purple Xperience
MAY THE ABORTION ACCESS FORCE BE WITH YOU!