Hey Sleeper cellmates! Tonight in the bunker Marie has the night off so Lizz and Moji fly solo! And because it’s fashion week MoJizz (worst or best name blend ever?) talk the hottest anti science trends on the oppression runway this fall. It’s a whole lotta ugly y’all! Enjoy.
GATHERED IN THE SLEEPER CELL
Lizz Winstead @lizzwinstead
Moji Alawode-el @mojilocks
QUICK HITS OF THE WEEK
- Austin Steps Up for Abortion Access
- University of Utah’s Premarital Sex Exam
- Tulsi Gabbard’s Problematic Viewpoints on Abortion Rights
- North Dakota Medication Reversal Language Blocked! Hallelujah
We have a big problem with ectopic pregnancies- https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/09/is-abortion-really-necessary-for-treating-ectopic-pregnancies/
Maine hoping for state taxes to subsidize Title X; also Susan Collins and the Federalist Society Fundraiser
SIX DEGREES OF ABORTION
Possible cure for Ebola. Lizz links ebola to abortion in 4
Tom Cotton links Ebola and ISIS -> Tom Cotton reps Arkansas -> Hillary Clinton lived in Arkansas -> Hillary Supports abortion rights.
ALL THE HOUSEKEEPING
- Write a review/ give us 5 stars
- Follow us on social @accessforce on Twitter/Instagram
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org! If we read your question on air, you will get a shirt!
- Edited by Brad Pearson, theme song by Cory Eischen, The Purple Xperience